Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Let the decision making begin!

Let me begin with a disclaimer...all decision stated over the next few months (until paid for) are subject to change! Let's just hope they don't change too much!
With that said, two decisions have been made:
Venue...Nope
Dress....Haven't even looked
Food...we'll get there
Photographer...not even close
What we do have is this....COLORS and Garter Design! :)
One thing that Trey and I have loved doing over the past 4 years is attending Braves games. It seems only fitting that we find a way, quietly of course, to share this special part of our lives. And what better way than a lacey elastic band around my thigh!!!
Now onto the good decision..the colors! After much thought, and looking, and deliberation, and well, a lot of things! We are thinking about lilac and yellow. (This is where the subject to change bit comes into play!) With the time of year we are aiming at (spring), I think these colors would lend us to a lot of truly beautiful options! And let's face it, who doesn't love a cheerful color like yellow? So with that, suggestions are MORE than welcome! I'm open to flowers, centerpiece arrangements, anything regarding decorating in fact!
Think something along these lines...
Pinned Image

I'll continue to update when house hunting stops taking over my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment